Sunday, August 14, 2011

about time

In recent years, I've been ecstatic about everyone posting their record collection of very hard to find old LP's from the 60's, 70's, & 80's, in Blogspots...I think it is a wonderful way to 'discover' rare music/recordings nowadays,
(y'know,..to see if you'll dig it enough to hunt the original recording down...
i bet we can 'all' say, we wish we could've done this 'back in the old days')


I've been collecting records since the late 70's, so i have hundreds of them. The Genres of my collection, consists anywhere from Rock, Prog-Rock, Funk, RnB, Disco, Jazz Fusion, to Jazz,.. to Vintage Children's Records, & just misc. weirdness....

I must state, that most of these records (& recordings) that I post, are loooong out of print, unique, &/or very hard to come across,.. {no less.. go try to find them on CD}
...& if i become aware that any LP (or recording) that i post, is or was released on CD (or any other recent format)...i will remove it immediately, & encourage anyone to respect & support the artist (or rights-holder) in question....


Download Page opens up to a new window.
NO Stupid Passwords needed.
You Will Need WinRAR or WinZip to Open/Extract many of these Files..

Just Enjoy, Share, and let me know what you think !

6 comments:

  1. Hi
    Just stumbled on your blog, many thx for the 1975 Fredonia Jazz Ensemble LP - a nice surprise. Could I trouble u to give me the Mark Records cat# (can't make it out on cover).
    Kind Regards
    Q.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Q! Glad you enjoy it!...(tell your friends!)

    it just so happens that i just updated the artwork for that album (from cell phone photos to real snapshots) don't know if you downloaded my updated upload of it...

    anyway,..Catalog #:
    Mark {Stereophonic} MC 5981

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much obliged
    Q.
    http://quimsy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have Tim Eyermann Unity? I have the album, but made a terrible rip, don't have the resources. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. ??? ...uh, no i don't...never heard of it. sorry

    ReplyDelete